miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

how technology has changed my life

technology change avery day millions of lifes. I believe that if we used correctly the new technology   its a good resource but now  technology change my life because its easy to comunicate with my far family and  feel neir them.
technology help me in many times  and  in many places for exemple when i need an information for some homeworks and  I  red a but in internet  and when I need. 

and  helpme to nkow many things about  healt, sicknes and medicine.
and  when we have an emergency we always used technology and help to save  many lifes.

technology help to teach better with a new invents and  we can used technology to  teach an spetial persons or with some problems , the technology give new tools to teach.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario